September 28, 2008

Apartment Wonders



Progress...(as the move-in date rapidly approaches...)



the kitchen...



the bathroom...



...sans toilet and sink, excavated by Xavier



the bedroom upstairs...



...this sink resides in the bedroom - charming...and I'm going to tile the wall behind it with tiny square tiles and make a mural of my own



...this fireplace also resides in the bedroom...to be renovated a bit



...Xavier thought about working hard all day long



...and I could be found in various corners of the apartment singing songs

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your apartment is looking great! I can't wait to see your mural.
I was looking at your post with the boys who comment on every picture. When we got to you singing they said "Hey, there's Emilie! We like Emilie!"
So they remember you and are apperantly fans of yours.
Love Ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...