October 1, 2008

L'OisiveThé



I had heard about this tea shop - L'Oisive Thé - in Paris' 13th arrondissement, recently opened by a young American woman, and then the other night met a friend there. I was so impressed I took Xavier back this weekend to have brunch. It is perfection - the intimate feeling, the delectable treats and drinks, right down to its positioning on the street. Bravo Aimee. What a beautiful thing to be able to realize. Here is the link for anyone who wants to go. And if you visit me, I promise to bring you there.




Just across the street stands this building - an old shoe-making place. The stones are marvelous.

2 comments:

Jill said...

When I come to Paris we are going to this little cafe for sure. I know I would be a regular there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emilie! It was so nice to see you again. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you and Xavier. The weekends are so busy. Thank you for your sweet write up. :) I look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

The building across the street has been classes a historical monument. It really is a lovely building, n'est-ce pas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...