November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Bedda!

Today is my sister Rebekah's birthday. She is turning 16.

In this photo she was 3 years old:


Now, 16:


It is funny being so far away from my youngest siblings because they are the ones that I miss out on most. Every time I hear about Bedda's life and world, I am impressed. She is one smart chicken - first in her class, and one little (and I do mean little - she hovers just above 5 feet tall), fantastic athlete. She plays volleyball, basketball, tennis and sometimes track.

Oh Bedda - how I wish I were there to hug and kiss and lick you. Happy Birthday! I love you.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm feeling so old! When I first came to stay with your family Rebekah was two years old. Now look at her! Time flies so quickly!

Praco Salfoy said...

awww ederie... i miss you too! you are bomb.com my kitty, and i miss you so good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...