May 17, 2009

Doors & Windows, Provence Edition



I plan to publish a photographic exploration of doors and windows. A picture book. Doors/windows in France. Because that is where I currently reside. But the door/window idea could definitely be expanded. These things are most certainly a universal. So many things are not. But doors and windows, they are. Going in, going out. Here is the second installation of my project (for the first, go here). (Rights to the project here said).



























































6 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your creative spirit! And leave it to you to study the symbol of what opens us to the world....keep it coming!

Mels said...

Thanks for sharing! It is neat to see different doors and windows!

Jill said...

Love, love, love these! Can't wait for my autographed copy of your book!

Aralena said...

Wow. These are really something, Emilie! sign me up for a copy of the signed edition, please.

rachel said...

I love this post!

D1Warbler said...

These are even more amazing than the ones you have posted before. What treasures. I can't decide which I like best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...