December 12, 2011

Rio: Stroll.



Get a little bit lost. But only a little bit. In our wanderings, we did end up strolling in neighborhoods that changed abruptly on us - in just a few streets - and our presence was regarded somewhat dubiously. That said, I had heard so many frightful tales of villainy in Rio before coming that I was paranoid (I left my nice camera at home in fear). It turned out that, in general, and when I knew where I was wandering, I felt quite safe. I was also so charmed by the people in the city. The Brazilians we met were warm and their eyes rumple nicely when they smiled.

















1 comment:

PeregrineBlue said...

life is in the details and you really know how to capture them. so glad your pregnancy is going so well. can't wait.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...