February 5, 2013

Colette in double.



Her mirror selves are so comical. I can't figure out if she recognizes herself yet. She is always grabbing at her hair when she sees a mirror - maybe she thinks the baby contained in the glass needs a bit of coiffing at least.




The cankles appear to have some staying power.


For a baby who has never liked to cuddle, she has been doing this lately. She will be excitable and wild - baby limbs all over and then will suddenly lay her head down on my thigh for 20 seconds. She pretends to go to sleep. Cracks me up.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Absolutely adorable!

gaminette said...

hahaha!! baby cankles! my niece had a double chin till well into toddler-hood. My brother called her "chin-chilla." haha!

rosiejohnson said...

This little one will be running by her first birthday! She is a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...